Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) 8(a) Pool 1
SB-SBI JV, LLC is a prime contractor on GSA’s Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) 8(a) Pool 1. The Joint Venture includes the following members ShadowBox Consulting Associates, LLC (Managing Member), and Success Business Incorporated.
HCaTS 8(a) Overview
The Human Capital and Training Solution (HCaTS) contract is the result of a partnership between the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the General Services Administration (GSA). The initiative creates the joint management of a new strategically sourced, indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) government-wide contract to support OPM’s Training and Management Assistance (TMA) program, and provides customized human capital management and training services to all agencies.
HCATS provides a reliable, flexible, fast, and efficient way to obtain best-value, customized solutions for training and human capital requirements, and has been designated by GSA as a Best-in-Class (BIC) contract vehicle.
Benefits of HCaTS
- Streamlined ordering procedures
- Broad scope that can include ancillary non-IT professional services
- Customer agency control of procurement and implementation
- Flexibility in procurement approach and use of ODCs
- Limited number of pre-screened, expert contractors with proven successful performance
- Flexibility to use all contract types
- Pricing at the task order level
Contract Number: 47QREB21D0014 (POOL 1)
HCaTS offers three Key Service Areas (KSAs):
- Customized Training and Development Services;
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services; and
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement.
Pool 1: Professional and Management Development Training
611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
611699 – All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
624310 – Vocational Rehabilitation Services
SB-SBI JV, LLC INFORMATION:
SB-SBI JV – HCaTS 8(a) Conformed Contract
Viewable PDF, Downloadable if needed
HCaTS 8(a) Marketing Materials/Capability Statement:
HCaTS PMO Website:
GSA HCaTS Contact:
Key Points of Contact:
HCaTS Program Manager
HCaTS Contract Manager